In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), the identifying data of the company are exposed.
COMMERCIAL NAME: TURISME GARROTXA
SOCIAL DENOMINATION: ASSOCIACIÓ LA GARROTXA, TERRA D'ACOLLIMENT TURÍSTIC
SOCIAL ADDRESS: Av. Onze de Setembre, 22, 2nd floor, 17800 Olot (Girona)
TELEPHONE: 972 27 16 00
EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION DATA IN THE REGISTRY OF ASSOCIATIONS OF THE GENERALITAT OF CATALUNYA: Registration number: 2954 - J / 2. Date of registration in the register: 11/11/1996
Protection of personal data and electronic commerce
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), we offer you the following information about the treatment of your personal data
The customer's access to the website and the acquisition of the products, services, and / or use of content through the website may involve the processing of personal data.
For Turisme Garrotxa, it is very important to comply with the regulations on personal data protection and services of the information society and electronic commerce, which is why it is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and the users who access it. to the present web, guaranteeing the confidentiality of the personal data provided by these according to what is established in the regulations on personal protection of aces, and on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
Turisme Garrotxa complies with current legislation on data protection, having adopted the necessary administrative and technical procedures to guarantee the security of the personal data collected.
The use of the website implies acceptance by the user of the provisions contained in this Data Protection Policy and that your personal data are treated as stipulated in it. This data protection policy is applicable exclusively to the company's own websites and booking engines that it uses: turismegarrotxa.com, garrotxanews.cataloniapyrenees.travel and turismegarrotxa.koobin.com
1. Right to information: In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, Turisme Garrotxa informs the user of this website, a personal data file created by the Association Garrotxa, Terra de Acolliment Turístic, duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
2. Purpose: Users' data collected through our website or through emails will be taken to offer our tourist information services, information about services offered by the association itself, and sale of information, Inputs and, where applicable, for the maintenance of the contractual relationship established.
3. Veracity of the data: The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
4. User consent: The collection of personal data through emails and / or through our website implies the user's express consent to the incorporation of their data into the files owned by the user. Asociación la Garrotxa, Land of Tourist Reception, and for its treatment with the purpose established in point 3, as well as for sending communications via email and / or other electronic means of communication with tourist information or our services . In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Turisme Garrotxa informs the client that it can express its refusal to the commercial and advertising treatments of its data in the manner set forth in this legal notice as well How to cancel this type of communications, following the instructions that appear at the end of all our commercial emails or by writing to the email address email@example.com or to the following postal address : Garrotxa Association, Land of Tourist Acclamation, Avenue Eleven of September, 16, 17800 Olot (Girona). The data provided through the search of accommodation and the contact forms with the companies that are in turismegarrotxa.com are sent automatically to the company or companies for which the client has been interested so that this company or companies can handle your request. Turisme Garrotxa does not allow these companies to make any other use of these data beyond the unique and exclusive provision of this service: inform the client.
5. Assignments: Turisme Garrotxa will only make the transfer of data that may be required by current legislation to meet its legal obligations with the different competent administrations.
6. Rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of users: the user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation in the terms provided in the LOPD and its regulations for development, By means of a letter addressed to Turisme Garrotxa, with address at Avinguda Onze de Setembre, 16, 17800 Olot (Girona), or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in any case the reference LOPD. The application must be accompanied by a copy of your DNI.
7. Security measures: Turisme Garrotxa informs you that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to maintain the level of security required in the treatment of personal data in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 and the LOPD, and also has the necessary mechanisms to prevent, to the extent possible, unauthorized access, theft, illicit modifications and loss of data.
8. Confidentiality: in compliance with current regulations, Turisme Garrotxa undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data provided by the user during navigation through the web page.
9. Cookies: Turisme Garrotxa uses cookie technology when a user enters the website. We inform you that the user has the option of preventing the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. Please see our cookies policy below.
The reproduction rights of this website are reserved and are the property of Turisme Garrotxa. www.turismegarrotxa.com
The web contains images provided by the Patronat Images Archive of Turisme Costa Brava Girona.
Our website turismegarrotxa.com (the "website") uses a technology called "cookie", in order to obtain information on the use of the website, improve the user experience and ensure its proper functioning.
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Date of the last update: 06/04/2018