There follows an explanation of which cookies are used by this website and ways to manage cookies or eliminate them completely.
Cookies used by this website:
This website uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies: Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google Inc. It collects information about the websites that you have looked at, when, and which browser you used, etc. This information is then sent to the Google Inc. servers in the United States.
- "Disqus" app cookies: Disqus is a free service that allows users to add comments to several elements on this or other websites. Disqus saves your previous usernames for this or other websites in cookies so that you don't have to sign in every time you use the same computer.
- "Scorecardresearch" cookies: This cookie collects statistical information about your browsing habits to offer you adverts just for you on this site and others.
How to manage cookies on a browser
Users can manage the cookies installed on their equipment through their browser settings. There follows an explanation of how to change the cookies settings on the main browsers currently on the market for different versions of PC. If you use another browser not included below, please consult the specific documentation provided by the company that developed the browser. The settings information given here is valid for the versions currently in use at the time of drafting this document. The instructions may differ for future versions of the browsers. In such cases, please consult the corresponding support section of the developer.
To adjust permissions related to cookies on the Google Chrome:
- Click the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click the option Content settings.
- The options can be configured with the Cookies settings.
Further information about Google Chrome.
To adjust permissions related to cookies on the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tool menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- On the Firefox option, select Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
Further information about Mozilla Firefox.
To adjust permissions related to cookies on the Internet Explorer browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tool menu.
- Go to the Security tab and click the option Delete browsing history to delete cookies.
Further information about Internet Explorer.