Saturday January 21:
At 8:30 p.m.: Gastronomic and musical event at the Civic Center of Santa Pau.
Tasting of the following dishes:
- Fake fricandó of beef and beans from Santa Pau.
- Stew of Santa Pau beans with smoked vegetables.
- Santa Pau bean foam and rosemary with black turnip curry and hazelnuts.
- Hot dark and white chocolate cake with crunchy and spiced Santa Pau beans.
Ticket price: €15 4 tastings and 2 glasses of wine.
At the end, a musical performance by the Maigarda Folk group.
Sunday January 22:
- From 10: FAIR through the streets and squares of the town.
- At 11 a.m. SOLEMN MASS in honor of Sant Antoni Abbot in the parish church.
- Throughout the morning, a demonstration of Pagès Dance (an ensemble of dances from the Pitiïses) and passing through the streets. By the Colla de l'Horta de Jesús d'Eivissa.
- On Carrer del Pont and Plaça de Baix, a display of artisanal products from the country and Ibiza.
- At 12: FESOLADA (tasting of different dishes made with beans from Santa Pau) in Plaça Major.
- At 1pm DELIVERY OF THE GOLDEN BEAN 2023 and a meeting of the authorities present at the fair.
From 12 noon, FESOLADA in Plaça Major.
Collaborating restaurants and establishments and dishes that present:
- CAL SASTRE RESTAURANT (SANTA PAU): Sweet bean volcanoes from Santa Pau.
- BAR CAFETERIA CÍVIC CENTER (SANTA PAU): Santa Pau beans with anchovies.
- MASNOU RESTAURANT (SANTA PAU): Santa Pau bean broth and celery.
- RESTAURANT SANTA MARGARIDA (SANTA PAU): Beans from Santa Pau with squid.
- PIZZA DI BALETTA (SANTA PAU): Sausage pizza spread with Santa Pau beans.
- RESTAURANT HOSTAL DELS OSSOS (BATET DE LA SERRA-OLOT) - VOLCANIC CUISINE: Santa Pau beans with sausage spread.
- CAL FUSTER RESTAURANT (BATET DE LA SERRA – OLOT): Santa Pau beans with scattered sausage and a touch of Cal Fuster.
- ARROSSERIA S OLIVERA (BATET DE LA SERRA – OLOT): Cold vegan Santa Pau bean salad.
- LES PEDRETES RESTAURANT (OLOT): Santa Pau beans with black sausage, mushrooms and tender garlic.
- LA MOIXINA RESTAURANT (OLOT) - VOLCANIC CUISINE: Stew of raw cuttlefish from the coast with Santa Pau beans and saffron aioli.
- CAN MET RESTAURANT (MIERES): Sautéed Santa Pau beans with Iberian bacon and sausage
- COLLA DE L'HORTA DE JESÚS (EIVISSA): Tasting of flaó (cheese cake typical of Ibiza and Formentera) and Herbes d'Eivissa tap.
- COOPERATIVA LA FAGEDA (SANTA PAU): La Fageda yoghurt samples.
- COLLABORATORS: JORDI OLIVERAS, S.L. WITH EMPORDÀ WINE, SANT ANIOL WATER.
FESOLADA TICKET PRICE: €8 (strip of 4 tastings). Tickets on sale on the day of the fair in Plaça Mayor.
NOTE: In case of bad weather, the Fesolada and the morning events will be held in the Municipal Pavilion.